|Product Type:||Blouses & Tops|
|Supply Type:||OEM service|
|Top Type:||Shirt / Blouse|
Ceramic wear liner is a kind of special corundum ceramic, which is made of Al2O3 as main raw material and rare metal oxide as solvent and calcined at 1700 ℃.
Regular products size(MM) as follows:
Regular size, accept customised.
1. The hardness is large. The Rockwell hardness is hra80-90, the hardness is next to diamond.
2. Super wear resistance .The wear resistance is 266 times of manganese steel
3. light weight. Density of 3.6g/cm3, close to half of steel, can greatly reduce equipment load.
4. Cost saving. Firm bonding on the equipment, good heat resistance, long-term operation at 350 ℃ without aging
5. Convenient construction
1.Inorganic non-metallic material, so it will not pollute the environment;
2.With good toughness and anti-seismic performance, strong fracture toughness, which can effectively prevent damage and peeling caused by impact force;
3.Has high mechanical strength, good compatibility and integrity.
1. Ceramic wear liner is a kind of wear-resistant material, which is the first choice of industrial wear-resistant, impact resistant and corrosion-resistant products.
2. It is used for material conveying equipment or liquid flowing through the surface of pipelines in petroleum, mining, steel plant, power plant and other industries. Its main function is to effectively resist the impact of materials on the pipeline wall when they pass, the corrosion resistance of chemical substances and the thermal impact of materials when they pass, so as to reduce the wear of equipment parts, greatly reduce the cost of frequent maintenance, and extend the service life of equipment service life.
3. Also widely used in coal transportation, material transportation system, pulverizing system, ash discharge, dust removal system and other large wear mechanical equipment of thermal power, iron and steel, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical industry, cement, port and wharf and other enterprises.